nikicio









  
Nina Karina Nikicio was born in 1985 in Jakarta, Indonesia. She studied Fashion Design at Lasalle College Of The Arts in Singapore and earned Diploma in 2005. She went back to her hometown to continue her study in Fashion Business at Lasalle International College. Nina graduated as Best Student and earned another Diploma in Fashion Business in July 2009.
During her study in Jakarta, Nina launched her own label in 2007. Her work is based on her beliefs that every clothe has to last more than a single season. A clothe has to be treated as an investment and able to tell a story.
Nikicio conceives pieces that contradict the mainstream: outlasting trends, seasons, and gender. Each piece is personal, wearable yet practical with a perfect dose of whim and humor. This is mostly apparent in every collection of Nikicio, where classic cuts infused with high end constructions are happily substantial.

i want to challenge the notation of a fashion world. no trends. no seasons. no fads. my clothes have to be able to be worn & last forever.”


Love,

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER - BLOGLOVIN - GOOGLE

Comments

  1. thank you so much for comment on the boyfriendpost:)
    Great pictures by the way! I love the shaped of the clothing!
    love
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nikicio! Their collection is very basic and versatile :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following! cool post, the clothes are quite unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so interesting! I love reading about new designers :) I love the use of color.


    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow just found out about them and I'm loving it!

    Great great post!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do love nikicio..
    following you now,hope you will follow mine too ;)
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish they would be available in my country :( I just wrote about stores abroad that can't be found here. I have a fashion blog where I post my daily outfits. If you want we can follow eachother :)
    XOXO Lidia
    www.thegirlbehindthefashionmask.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that quote, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow awesome thanks for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, how amazing! :)

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool, unusual clothes, I like it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like post like this, very informative! Her works reminds me of Christopher Kane :)

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. nikicio is a talented young designer! love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts