H&M MAXI

A versatile and long skirt will be a marvelous addition to your wardrobe. A maxi skirt is an ankle skirt length. Maxi skirts have become the most essential skirt style for spring season. Nothing can be comfortable and elegant than several styles of maxi skirts which can fit causal, sports, dress and office occasions. The variety of shapes, accents and materials allow you to have a good deal of styles to choose from.






SOURCE : LOOK


Thank You

febriani

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN / GOOGLE

Comments

  1. Great looks! I love the last dress most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dresses, I’m speechless really, I love all the pieces, it’s hard to decide which is my favorite, but I think that the first look is so unique and the models are perfect for this collection, also the whole styling is spot on. You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts